An Update Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Saint Louis Cathedral Concerts
The health and safety of our guests, musicians, and staff is our highest priority. Based on the order issued by the City of St. Louis Health Department that any large gathering or event for which attendance is anticipated to be in excess of fifty (50) people shall be cancelled effective March 16, 2020 through at least May 17, 2020, the following concerts and events are officially postponed. Rescheduled dates will be announced as soon as possible.
- March 29, Organ Plus
- April 21, Stile Antico
- May 3, Annual Gala
- Auditions for the Cathedral Arts Chorale are moved from March 21 & 28 to June 20 & 27
The following options are available for those who have purchased tickets to postponed events:
- Exchange your tickets for the rescheduled date of the postponed concert for which you purchased tickets.
- Exchange your tickets for a credit to any concert in the 2020/2021 season.
- Donate the value of your tickets to Cathedral Concerts and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Receive a refund for the value of the tickets.
If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, please consider donating the value of your tickets to Cathedral Concerts. Your generous gesture will help Cathedral Concerts continue to fulfill its mission of presenting affordable live concerts featuring world-class musicians and the finest repertoire of sacred and classical music for the enrichment, education, and enjoyment of the entire region. Your ticket donation is 100% tax deductible, and you will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Please contact Cathedral Concerts at 314-533-7662 or email@example.com to let us know you preference of the 4 options listed above.
Thank you for your support of Saint Louis Cathedral Concerts. We will get through this and continue to share great music in this great space with you again. We look forward to seeing you during our 28th season.