Seating, Parking, and Security…
NEW PARKING INFORMATION AT THE CATHEDRAL BASILICA
Recently, the City of St. Louis installed “NO Parking” signs along Lindell Boulevard in front of the Cathedral, from Newstead Avenue to just west of the Cathedral Rectory. This was to address safety concerns that developed when the drive lanes of Lindell Boulevard were narrowed to accommodate the center turn lane.
Parking in the lot directly behind the cathedral is reserved for our donors. Concert-goers may use the parking lot at the corner of Lindell & Taylor, the parking lot behind the nearby Catholic Education Center (west of the cathedral) or take advantage of the angle parking along Maryland Avenue, behind the Cathedral.
- Security is provided on concert evenings.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to concert time for seating, unless otherwise specified.
- Open Seating in each Section. Some concerts do have different seating configurations.
- Please be aware that the front of the Cathedral is now a “Drop Off Only” zone.
- Cars parked in front of the Cathedral will be ticketed by St. Louis City Police.
Something to consider
A special benefit of becoming a Cathedral Concerts Patron at the $500 “Donor” level or above is access to the reserved parking lot immediately behind the Cathedral. Click here to become a Patron.
We also offer FREE Valet parking on concert nights.
Valet parking drop off/pick up is on Lindell Boulevard in front of the Cathedral.